- recognize the importance of becoming more involved in the company’s strategy.
- identify the elements of successful corporate strategy.
- distinguish between the elements of a SWOT analysis.
- apply a SWOT analysis to a given situation.
- match the four categories of a STEP analysis with related factors affecting a business.
- determine the comprehensiveness of an analysis of the external business environment according to the STEP model.
You don't have any courses in your basket yet.
to see our Top Picks.