- Define coaching and identify the qualities of an effective coach
- Build a coaching foundation and plan a coaching strategy
- Motivate employees by identifying their individual personality types
- Build trusting relationships with employees
- Establish a solid coaching foundation by creating and maintaining healthy coach-employee relationships
- Be an effective coach by understanding their coaching objectives and communicating the expectations and goals to employees
- Provide employees with positive and constructive feedback by monitoring and evaluating their performance
- Clearly express messages by using appropriate language
- Identify and use nonverbal methods of communication
- Receive the desired information by asking effective questions
- Effectively communicate during face-to-face meetings
- Confront employees productively
You don't have any courses in your basket yet.
to see our Top Picks.